Friday, May 4, 2012

Yummy dates!

I personally love dates and eat them in any shape or form.  Since Ramadan is coming up, I started looking into different recipes that we can use for iftars (I CAN'T WAIT FOR RAMADAN!!!!!!!!) and found some very interesting finds:

Mini date cupcakes

Date Cupcake recipe

Sticky Date cupcakes

And of course I have tried all different types of chocolate covered dates (with coconut, white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, with whipped cream...... I am salivating as I am writing this, subhanAllah)
The way to create your chocolate covered dates is to use Milk Chocolate (preferably Ghirardelli) and then whatever you want to add to it.  You can also stuff your dates with nuts, raisins, etc.  Make sure you use a bamboo kebab sticks.  Try it out and share your recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment